Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HOLLYWOOD BUSINESS EXPO TESTIMONIAL



Susan Grisanti
Susan Grisanti Guitarist
'As an 11 year member of the Hollywood Chamber, I can truly say it is one of the best networking tools I have for my guitar business. My Chamber membership opens doors and opportunities for me everywhere, not just in Hollywood. I have to say Happy 90th Anniversary to the Hollywood Chamber, and here's to 90 more great years!'

Susan Grisanti Guitarist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ WRITE A REVIEW ~

If I have performed for your events in the past, please consider writing your thoughts & comments here:   
 
Thank you FANS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~ Sample of Performance REVIEWS HERE ~ 


~ Sample of Private Lesson & Workshop REVIEWS HERE ~ 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

















No comments: